Wild Guide: Wales and the Marches
Wild Wales is an inspiring travel compendium which reveals wonderful hidden places in Wales and the Herefordshire and Shropshire Marches.
If you are planning a staycation, we have two excellent guide books to inspire you: Lost Lanes Wales and this book, Wild Wales (where we are listed!).
A guide to secret places and wild adventures, including slow food treats and quirky places to stay, this book is perfect for the discerning explorer seeking interesting things to do off the beaten track.
Features beautiful photography and engaging travel writing, this is the perfect guide for a wild adventure or the ultimate weekend escape.
• Secret beaches, sea caves and coasteering
• Wild swimming and waterfalls
• Easy scrambles and gorge walks
• Sunset hill forts and unknown peaks
• Sacred sites, holy wells and standing stones
• Ruined castles, abandoned quarries and hidden caverns
• Ancient woods, magical meadows and wildlife spectacles
• Local food and drink, from the best seafood to micro-distilleries
• Secluded luxury hideaways, cottages and quirky campsites
• Wild camping and bothies